Friday, July 18, 2008

Here are Uncle Dave and Aunt Mary Beth with the girls. They were in Chicago for a business trip and took time out of their busy week to come and visit us. It was so fun to see them! They currently live in Oklahoma and I hadn't see them for about 5 years before now so it was crazy that we met up in Chicago of all places.



Jenni is so sweet! She heard that I was getting a little bored out here because during the girls naps there isn't too much to do, so she sent this kit to make hair clips for the girls. It has been so fun! Here is a sample of what I have put together so far. Thanks Heber and Jenni!!!


1 comment:

Jenni said...

Wow, it looks like you guys have had some visitors. That's fun. (I sound like Heber). I love the bows, Amber. They turned out so cute. Great job. I am glad you enjoyed that. It is nice to see a pix of Uncle Dave and Aunt Mary Beth. I wondered what they looked like!