Friday, July 18, 2008

Opa and Grammy's Visit

My mom and dad came out for a visit the end of June and it was so fun to have them here! Dad went and knocked doors with Mitch for two days while the girls enjoyed the pool, park, and just relaxing. While they were here, Emma would wake up from her naps and would call for Opa or Grammy to come get her. It was a sad day when I was the one to come and get her from her nap! Though she didn't give up easy, she called for them after her naps for a good week til she finally accepted that they were gone!

I love this picture that my mom took of Kenzie!

This is outside the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago, it was really fun to go there. Emma still loves the turtles!


Kenzie's new trick is to stick her tongue out and leave it there, it always makes me laugh!
Emma loves her lifejacket. She wore it that entire day!

Kenzie, happy as can be.

Here is Emma waiting patiently for Opa and Grammy to call back on Skype.
Emma was so proud of herself because she was able to dig a hole through the middle of the pickle and put her finger in it. She makes me laugh!


2 comments:

Opa & Grammy said...

We loved being there with you! We wish we could come out again sometime before you head back. What a great experience you are having there! We are so proud of you!!!!!!

Anie said...

This is such a cute picture! It makes me laugh every time I get on your blog!