Thursday, May 22, 2008

Picture Overload :)

So this is mostly for the benefit of all the grandparents who miss the girls (Although, I don't think they have mentioned yet that they miss Mitch and I....should we be offended?). So here are a TON of just random pictures for your enjoyment!


While Daddy was taking a nap!
Mitch tickling Kenzie, trying to get a smile out of her

Emma wanted to try out the shower cap after I was done
Kenzie happy as ever
Emma helping herself!



Emma playing with the happy/sad faces that Heber and Jenni made for her.
Kenzie is reaching and grabbing things now, which is a really fun stage. I was able to get this shot before she put it in her mouth!
And to think Emma used to fit in that!


And my favorite by far! Emma desparately needed a diaper change! We like to call it SDS, which stands for Saggy Diaper Syndrome.

3 comments:

The Piercys said...

Hey Amber! I am pretty sure today is your birthday! Happy Birthday! I miss you guys so much. We need to catch up sometime! Love ya

Dantzel

Opa & Grammy said...

Never enough pictures!!! We love to see them. Thanks for all the new posting that you make. We miss you soooooooo much!!!! momma

abo-bder said...

فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض