Wednesday, March 26, 2008

More pictures of the girls

Emma just adores Kenzie!
Kenzie is such a chunk and such a cutie. It's nice that this picture displays both!! :)
Even though it looks like Emma is in "time out" she is looking at her toys that she stashs on the side of the refridgerator. Mitch likes to call it her "Toy Cache".




Emma walked around in Mitch's shirt for about 20 mintues and even then she didn't want us to take it off her.












When Emma gets excited she pulls out what we like to call her "squat and walk"! (I guess technically it's a "stoop and walk"!)










Kenzie started laughing the other day and it was so adorable we had to get it on video. But as soon as you pull the camera out the laughing stops, of course. We did catch a little in the very first couple seconds of the video, luckily!

3 comments:

Nickell said...

Hey! I don't know if you remember me, we met once. But I went to high school with Mitch! When I met you, you were still pregnant with your first! I can't believe how big she is, and now you have another one! Congrats! You guys look really happy!

Lisa and Lance said...

Hey Amber & Mitch! I am so glad you have your blog up and going! It is so cute! I can't believe how big Kinzie is already. I love Emma's toy cache too! How adorable is that! I am glad we can be blogging friends now!

Erin said...

Your girls are so cute! I can't believe how big Emma is, I've only seen her as a baby!