Friday, March 14, 2008

Emma the Mother


Emma has become quite the mimicker as of late. She loves to get her baby (which we think she calls Kenzie also) and do with it what I'm doing with Kenzie. The other day I was wiping Kenzie's mouth off after she had spit up. Once Emma had observed this, she went and got her baby and started licking the baby's face and brought it over to me for me to wipe the "spit up" off of her baby. Now I think she is trying to mother not only her baby but all of her stuffed animals too. This morning I walked in her room and found her like this, trying to put her sock (from off her right foot) on her stuffed monkey.


3 comments:

The Piercys said...

What a funny girl! She kills me! I loved all the pictures (especially the ones of the blessing!) It was great to talk to you today. Take care!

Lindsey & Kurtis said...

I don't believe my eyes! It's been 3 weeks since I've seen you...when did this all happen?! Not that I'm upset or anything. I love looking at blogs. It's my way of staying in touch. Of course, your girls are beautiful!
Love ya! Can't wait to see you. ~Linz

Kyle and Jessica said...

Hey my disapearing friends! It's nice to see that you still exist!! So when are we going to do dinner? We can do it at our place, or we would love to see yours, but the biggest thing is that we SEE you!